1. A Volunteer of Youth and Families Matter may in the course of his/her duties, have access to considerable amounts of personal information relating to children and families.
2. It is expected that all Volunteers understand the importance of treating information in a discreet and confidential manner.
3. Any information about children and families must not be disclosed without the permission of the Project Leader with the agreement of the person concerned.
4. Any breach of confidentiality could have serious consequences for the person concerned.
5. Confidential information must not be disclosed to any unauthorised person both during and after your period of volunteering with YFM.
6. Once the form has been submitted it will be retained on your personal file.